- About AIC
Heads of higher educational institutions
Due to the high need for training of people with disabilities (including disabled people) and the special attention of the state to this problem, an initiative group came up with the idea of uniting higher education institutions involved in the process of inclusive education.
The initiators were: Moscow state psychological and pedagogical University; Kozma Minin Nizhny Novgorod state pedagogical University; Cherepovets state University.
A non - profit corporate organization, the Association of inclusive universities, was established.
The main goal of the Association is to promote the development of inclusive education.
First of all, attention will be focused on the specialized educational programs that are being implemented, the dissemination of the most successful ones, and their further development, which will ensure high-quality education for students with disabilities and those with disabilities. And, as a result, assistance in their employment at the end of training. To achieve sustainability and stability in the field of inclusive education, the following will be conducted: expert and analytical research; experimental development, scientific research; participation in the improvement of Federal state educational standards and basic educational programs. The implementation of educational activities under additional professional programs and additional General education programs will not remain on the sidelines.
The priority of the Association's attention is also:
- combining the efforts of universities in the development of network programs, in joint educational and methodological support;
- representation and protection of the General, including professional, interests of members of the Association aimed at the development of inclusive professional education;
- improving the efficiency of development and implementation of basic and additional adapted professional educational programs;
- improving the professional level of research and teaching staff, improving the legal regulation in the field of education of students with disabilities;
- evaluating the effectiveness of inclusive programs based on an evidence-based approach;
- organization and conduct of examinations in the field of educational, educational, scientific, methodological, pedagogical, psychological and pedagogical, innovative activities;
- participation in the organization and monitoring of the quality of education, participation in the assessment of the quality of education at all levels;
- joint development of assistive technologies;
- creation of a portal for inclusive education and educational and methodological support that provides extraterritorial accessibility within the framework of network programs.
The attention of entrants!
Non-profit organization «Association of inclusive universities» contributes to the development and improvement of inclusive education; Participates in the improvement of Federal state educational standards and exemplary basic educational programs.
Students per year
Doctor of science
candidate of Sciences
What do they say about us?
For many years, after the injury, I didn't know what to do. Thanks to AIV, I managed to find my favorite profession, study and get a diploma. In addition to self-selection, I was offered additional services, and now I am constantly developing.
The success of the long-term activities of the Association is determined in the construction of its strategy, which is provided by:
- implementation of scientific activities (implementation of fundamental and applied research and development);
- coordination of different ideas about the quality of education of students with disabilities (development of quality standards and procedures for professional public certification and accreditation of programs);
- development of an economic model of network programs that allows universities to go beyond the local project, and the training of students with disabilities becomes attractive for them;
- creating an interface for interaction with employers, government bodies, and public organizations
- identifying the professions of the future, including through the analysis of reference books such as the ASI Atlas, presented in our training programs.
- pre-positioning the project from social to innovative, aimed at individualizing the training of any students, which will allow you to reformat the project.
The Association focuses on the latest achievements in the field of education around the world, and therefore will undoubtedly reach out to international partnerships from different countries.
The implementation of such cooperation will allow us to focus on such areas as:
- implementation of activities in the field of international certification, standardization of products, works, services;
- dissemination of pedagogical, psychological-pedagogical, organizational-pedagogical and other knowledge and information based on world scientific and educational achievements;
- organization and holding of international events.
Realizing how difficult it is to solve the tasks set by society and the state in the field of inclusive education, the founder is invited to join the efforts of all interested organizations and we invite you to JOIN our «Association of inclusive universities»THE APPEAL OF THE ASSOCIATION OF AIU DETAILS OF AIU STATEMENT OF THE EGRUL LIST OF THE EGRUL TAX CERTIFICATE PROTOCOL REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AIU CHARTER SAMPLE AIU APPLICATION
President of the «Association of inclusive universities»V. V. Rubtsov